Thursday, April 11, 2013

For the Ministry Heart

We interrupt this series on being "set apart" to minister to those in ministry...

By which I mean, I'm going to share a few links that have recently given me a lot of comfort/wisdom/inspiration/peace lately. Basically, they help make it better, and they're not ice cream (because sometimes, you run out of ice cream):

"Forgetting the 99" - Because yep, that one bad thing that happens sometimes makes us forget to rejoice in the fruits.

"FAIL. Sometimes I am Really Bad at My Job." - Oh hey, me too! But seriously, humility is the #1 thing I am learning in ministry. Alllllllllll the time.

And last but not least, this song:


I planted seeds down in the ground
Not every one is growing
When I am tempted to give up
I choose love

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you HOW MUCH I needed this entire post. It's been one of those days. Seriously, thank you. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sarah! I needed it myself just as much. You're beautiful - keep serving Christ!!

      Delete