Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Back

So, I'm back; I must say, I very much enjoyed going under the radar for a few days! I turned off my phone while in Canada, mainly to avoid roaming charges. It turned out to be a much-needed vacation! Even after I got back into the U.S. this afternoon, I decided to continue ignoring messages, just for the day. I'll resurface in the morning, (hopefully) refreshed and ready to go!

On a random note, one of my brothers told me today that I should get an app called "Timehop." It tells you what you put on Facebook/Twitter a year ago on this day (and two years, three, four, etc.). I just checked it out, and I was actually more interested than I thought I would be! Last year, on this day, my Facebook status was: 

"All that's in my head is in Your hands
If it's in my head, it's in Your hands"
-Switchfoot 

Not bad, my 23-year-old self... not bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment