Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Dude.

Today is just one of those days where I'm so excited! I'm excited about Jesus, ministry, the immense dignity of the human person, relationships that lead to Jesus, working with youth, the goodness of parish life... basically, I'm pretty jazzed up about everything right now!

It's partially a la some fabulous conversations with a dear friend here, partially some talks from the ReBuild My Church youth ministry conference archives, partially from the Scriptures and saint feasts we've had lately, partially the sunshine outside, and also partially the fruit of some spiritual reading. Probably a few other things thrown in the mix, too... coughicedcoffeecoughcough. And a delicious healthy salad! Oh, and of course the lovely coworker that brought me the coughcoughicedcoffeecoughcough.

But mostly, this is just one of those lovely little gifts from God that keeps me going... thank you, Jesus! Today is so glorious.

One of the most fabulous things about this? Today is a Wednesday, which means it's a ministry day here in western, semi-rural Ohio... look out people, I'm about to ooze the joy of the Lord all over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment